Picked up our new 2019 R21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up our new 2019 R21

We are still a little in shock that it's sitting in the driveway. If you'd asked us last year at this time(while running our 99 21i) that we'd be cruising in a band new Tige this summer, we would have called you crazy! We had already made peace with selling the 99 and going with another brand due strictly on pricing. A trip to the reunion changed that mentality. Met up with Jason from Germaine Marine and he was convinced he could make it happen for us and and keep us in the Tige family. A few months later here we are true to his word in a GORGEOUS 2019 R21 we couldn't be happier with. Jason and all the Germaine Staff made the whole process super easy and painless. We took her straight from Germaine loaded her up and hit the water 2 days later. Got our break in hours/procedure done in a day and half and then got to enjoy the boat the rest of the week. Still a ton to learn and dial in but again we couldn't be happier. I didn't get a whole bunch of action shots or any video but they're on the way

20190531_154803.jpg

20190602_163633.jpg

20190602_192102.jpg

20190604_090206.jpg

20190604_090218.jpg

20190604_125357.jpg

Attach01.jpg

Mom(lifetime skiier) surfing one of her first times ever and on top of it going ropeless
    20190604_140302.jpg

Nice boat. I really like the painted inserts on the tower. Do you know if they used gel coat or if they used paint with the flake in it? Is it smooth or does it feel rough like sandpaper?

Comment

Nice!!! The painted inserts set it off nicely!!!
      I like the light grey interior, should be easier to keep clean.

Comment

the tower plates are smooth. no idea but my guess would be paint

Comment

Beautiful boat!! Love the flake and the E2 tower. Both great upgrades. What screen did you go with?? Those Babz are looking good too. Congrats on the upgrade!

Comment

went with the 7inch screen.

Comment

She's a beauty! I think going with the 7 inch screen is smart. Whether or not we want to admit it at some point we will probably be faced with replacing the screens. I'd much rather buy a 7 inch screen instead of the big one. Hopefully I'm wrong and they all last forever!

Comment

Looking good! Beautiful boat!
                BABz - babzusa.com
                Austin, TX

Comment

Nice boat... Blue is the hot color this year, looks great! We got the Z1 last year, we should get together on the 4th of July... We would be red, white, and blue!

Boat Pic correct position.jpg

Comment

Congrats!!! She's a beauty!!! Jason def takes care of his people! love that place

Comment

Working...
                    X