Need help locating Tower racks/Fingers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help locating Tower racks/Fingers.

I just got my first Tige and I need a little help locating replacement forks for the Driver side of my 2007 RZ2. (Z- Series). All and any help is greatly appreciated.

ebay

Comment

Originally posted by Halestorm View Post
      I just got my first Tige and I need a little help locating replacement forks for the Driver side of my 2007 RZ2. (Z- Series). All and any help is greatly appreciated.
      I may still have a set, do you have a picture that you can post of what racks you have? I have a few parts of some old racks from my old 07 22Ve, was already able to help another member about 2 years ago when he needed a set. I'll check and see if I still have any left.
      I don't want to go to work, take me wake surfing instead!

Comment

Originally posted by scoot18 View Post
        I may still have a set, do you have a picture that you can post of what racks you have? I have a few parts of some old racks from my old 07 22Ve, was already able to help another member about 2 years ago when he needed a set. I'll check and see if I still have any left.
        Awesome ... Here's a picture I cropped ... Let me know if you need a better view... Please disregard the white spray paint ... I'm currently removing the previous owner's artwork LOL

Also let me know what other parts you may have for this tower ... I'm missing a couple of other parts. THX again

thumbnail_20190526_181033.jpg20190602_162112.jpg
        Last edited by Halestorm; 06-04-2019, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Hi there,
          Hope you found what you were looking for...I'm also looking for the same thing, except for the other side.

Comment

Check Krypt towers pretty sure their fork fingers will work

Comment

Working...
            X