E Series Tower Parts - Surf Racks, Handle and Knob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E Series Tower Parts - Surf Racks, Handle and Knob

I have a 2008 20V with what I believe is an E-Series tower. I've been missing one of the handles and knobs shown in the attached photo for a while now and would love to find replacements - anyone know where they can be purchased? I also really need to get a set of surf racks that can easily be mounted to this tower - not sure if I could find just the forks with the same hole pattern or if there is another suitable replacement. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

IMG_20190601_165809.jpg

I am not sure about the bolts, but Krypt has surf fingers that match perfectly. I just swapped mine to Krypt a few months ago. I ended up using the full Krypt rack, not just the fingers so that I could use the bungee. I did have to drill a few holes but it was easy. The swivel style will not work.

https://www.bulletlines.com/double-w...ack-p/1555.htm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NHskier View Post
      I am not sure about the bolts, but Krypt has surf fingers that match perfectly. I just swapped mine to Krypt a few months ago. I ended up using the full Krypt rack, not just the fingers so that I could use the bungee. I did have to drill a few holes but it was easy. The swivel style will not work.

https://www.bulletlines.com/double-w...ack-p/1555.htm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      That looks like exactly what I have on my z-series tower BUT I cannot fit the surf board I have.

Anyone have any other surf racks that they have had success with?

Comment

Did you ever locate those handles?
        If I'm not surfing, I'm making money to surf.

Comment

Originally posted by Wagonhound View Post
          Did you ever locate those handles?
          I'm looking for one of these handles myself! I'm thinking my next option if I can't find one is to alter it to fit a cresent wrench or box wrench

Comment

I did not unfortunately - still looking if anyone has any leads!

Comment

Are you looking for just the handle or the handle/bolt assembly? Is chrome finish important to you? Grainger or McMaster Carr has some options. If chrome is important to you, Samson Sports has what they label as a mirror bracket bolt that I believe will work. I have not verified the size or length of the bolt.

Comment

Originally posted by travis5550 View Post
                I found the thread and size count. I went to amazon and bought Monroe Adjustable Handle bolt. you want to get the 3/8-16 bolt and the shortest if found was .98" which the original bolt is 15/16ths long so its within a 1/62". I got the brushed steel... no one will really know other than you and they are pretty close to the same.

Comment

Originally posted by travis5550 View Post
                  National Rubber Corporation Part # NRC-M1265 for the strap and Part # NRC-M1266 for the U shape rubber finger insert.

Comment

Working...
                  X