Tige Clear issues, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tige Clear issues, etc.

Hi all, just got my boat back after the 20 hour check and an oil change, took it out on the lake and ran into a bunch of things not working on my boat. 2019 ZX1.

All of these things were working 4 days ago but are not working now. Here’s a list.

- heater switch
    - starboard ballast drain switch (fill switches work and bypass switch in passenger compartment works)
    - taps switches (auto, manual do not work, surf switches work in taps 3 mode, but middle taps does not work)
    - nav lights switch does not turn on tower white light
    - taps control on throttle does nothing

I think this is the list, but it was strange that the nav light and ballast drain bypass switches in the passenger compartment still worked.

Anyone have any ideas? Could something have been disconnected somewhere? wanted to get the boat out tomorrow and am hoping someone might have a suggestion so I’m not out the boat again this weekend..

Thank in advance!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well quick update. Dealer really is proving to go above and beyond! Despite this being a busy time of year for everyone, they’re already making time for me in the morning to get me back in and help to figure this out.

I’ve seen others on here talk highly of the Tige family, and I’m already impressed.

Comment

Another update: all fixed.

Dealer said it was a breaker switch near the batteries. Glad it’s all squared away, and thankful for great dealer service!

Comment

Well that was quick. Glad it was an easy fix and your dealer was great about getting you back on the water!!

Comment

Working...
        X