CONVEX VX question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CONVEX VX question

CONVEX VX question - I have a '14 RZ2 w/vx (run the big bags on each side and a suck gate) and I haven't been able to get rid of the cut line (no mater what speed we go) on the top portion of the wave and was curious if anyone has tried taking off their VX and if so what happened to the wave? Is the cut line caused by the VX or swim platform? I've read a few post of owners who have trimmed their swim platform but I'm never certain if they originally had the VX or not.

What I did on my 2014 Rz2 vx when I had it is modified the angle of the vx brackets and installed one of my custom taps plates and it was an amazing difference on the wake and I never had an issue with having a lip in the wake
    surf till u die.

Comment

Originally posted by Surf406 View Post
      What I did on my 2014 Rz2 vx when I had it is modified the angle of the vx brackets and installed one of my custom taps plates and it was an amazing difference on the wake and I never had an issue with having a lip in the wake
      I have your custom plate already. Whats this about modifying the VX brackets? I knew about the wrong brackets vs the new ones but I already have the new ones. More info please. Wave is a 9 out of 10, just looking to make it look like a 10 out of 10.

Comment

Post a picture of the underside of your swim platform. I can tell you which brackets you have. However the brackets won't affect a line in your wave. That is coming from not enough list. You need a couple of degrees. Trimming the platform is something that needed to be done in the original RZs from 2007 to 2011 or so.

Comment

Your measurements will need to be 1.5” on the corners of your vx to the underside of your platform which translates into cutting into the platform brackets 2” and 10” down the bracket you will also need to trim the front side of the vx to the boat after that your golden
          surf till u die.

Comment

Pm me
            surf till u die.

Comment

Working...
            X