Loving my wave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loving my wave

Getting the wave dialed in on this old 2100v. And that’s on the goofy side! Thank you chpthrl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good! What’d you do?

Comment

No, thank you!
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Wave looks good! The goofy side is better on Tiges and other boats with left turning props.

Comment

This is chpthrl’s automated ballast system with Enzo’s in the rear. Love this old boat.

Comment

Dang, that wave is legit! I can never get the goofy wave on my 21v to clean up. What kind of weight and TAPS settings are you running?

Comment

I run my Enzo’s about 3/4 full on the starboard side and about 5/8 on the leeward side. Bow sac is completely full and a few kids up front. 10.5 mph and a homemade suck gate. Regular side is even better than this. When I switch to regular surfer, I just hit the transfer switch to move water from starboard (drop to 5/8 full) to leeward (fill to 3/4 full) and switch suck gate.

Comment

Working...
              X