GRRRRR Not The Way To Start Summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GRRRRR Not The Way To Start Summer

So much for going to the lake for the next month Lakes are all 75-85% into their flood stages and quickly rising. 22.5ft high for my lake already. Rivers are all in flood stages as well. Sure didn't help last night, this is the 24hr rain totals

rainrfc_24hr.png
    Attached Files

That's unfortunate for you guys were you are

We are the opposite end of the spectrum, we desperately need reservoirs such as Powell and Mead to rise badly!
    Some launch ramps are closed due to water levels.
    We have been getting some great wet weather in our region and the snow continues to fall in the Rockies with the hopes of a great run off to feed these lakes.

Comment

Originally posted by 14burrito View Post
      That's unfortunate for you guys were you are

We are the opposite end of the spectrum, we desperately need reservoirs such as Powell and Mead to rise badly!
      Some launch ramps are closed due to water levels.
      We have been getting some great wet weather in our region and the snow continues to fall in the Rockies with the hopes of a great run off to feed these lakes.
      I was just about to say the opposite. While we do want the lakes to fill, and they are, we have gotten a ton of water this spring. I think they said it's one of our wettest springs on record. Seven out of our next 10 days show rain. We usually boat every weekend in may. Looks like we may only see one trip this May. Maybe I speak for myself when I say I'm ready for it to dry up!

Comment

we would gladly send it your way if we could. Hopefully this will be it for us. My only saving grace is we almost ordered a new boat this year, (waiting till next spring) so at least Im not here looking at a new one I can use, just my old girl that has been cleaned and ready to go for a while now. I guess it will stay clean at this point.

Comment

Working...
        X