2010 tige touch removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2010 tige touch removal

Can anybody help me understand the best technique for removing the touch screen? This is the rear view. This is a little cubby that appears to be in my way and there really isn’t any room to get my hands in this spot.

IMG_4286.jpgIMG_4285.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the only year with the billet front from what I remember. You are better off reaching the four screws by lifting up the brow. First you will need to remove the nuts from the three studs that are holding down the brow. then you can have someone lift the brow up while you remove the four screws on the billet. You will not be able to completely remove the brow.
    Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by KoolAid View Post
      This is the only year with the billet front from what I remember. You are better off reaching the four screws by lifting up the brow. First you will need to remove the nuts from the three studs that are holding down the brow. then you can have someone lift the brow up while you remove the four screws on the billet. You will not be able to completely remove the brow.
      Thank your for your response. I am assuming I can see/access the bolts from under the helm???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X