RZX3 Transom Protection Gator Step/SeaDek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RZX3 Transom Protection Gator Step/SeaDek

Anybody have a transom pad installed on their RZX3? I want to match the color of my gator step with a protection pad to keep boards from nicking up the boat in the back. I’m looking for a template I can provide to gator step without having to do it myself. I made a crude highlight in red on a pic just to explain better what I’m looking for. Ive seen these on others boats but can’t remember if there are any RZX3’s out there with one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put 3 m clear on it works great
    surf till u die.

Comment

If you figure it out, let me know. We’ve put a couple of dings in ours, we thought it was from boards, but realized it was from throwing the handle back. My buddy’s G has 3 pieces of pad back there, and it’s pretty effective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Zackdogg View Post
        If you figure it out, let me know. We’ve put a couple of dings in ours, we thought it was from boards, but realized it was from throwing the handle back. My buddy’s G has 3 pieces of pad back there, and it’s pretty effective.

Gator step says they’ve done the for the RZX3 and they are looking back into the template archives to try and find it. I’ll keep you posted

Comment

Killer! Been meaning to look into doing that for the past year, and just something I put off. I figured any ding that the pad is going to protect, will be hidden by the pad if I installed it.

Comment

http://www.nomorenix.com/paint-protection.html

Comment

Thanks Lee!

Comment

Working...
              X