Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to program taps 2 on setup menu

2009 tige rz4

My digital taps gage doesn't show the position of the taps system because someone messed with the settings.

Anyone know on the setup menu what settings to input so that it shows the correct position?

Thanks

So does the analog gauge show the correct setting?
    Oh Yeah!

Comment

There is no analog gauge... just digital. On the settings menu there is a spot with values to input some numbers. I just do not know what they are.

Comment

Comment

There is a "trim tab module" under the dash. Unplug it and check the ohm load across the two green wires. It should be 240ohms. If it shows 240ohms then the actuator is good and the trim tab module is bad or it is lacking power or ground. Hard to say which one it will be but it will be the trim tab module or the actuator (which is really the coil and rod setup internally in it).
          Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by KoolAid View Post
            There is a "trim tab module" under the dash. Unplug it and check the ohm load across the two green wires. It should be 240ohms. If it shows 240ohms then the actuator is good and the trim tab module is bad or it is lacking power or ground. Hard to say which one it will be but it will be the trim tab module or the actuator (which is really the coil and rod setup internally in it).
            I will try and put some pictures up of the menu. Everything works fine, just the taps LED display doesn't show its position.

Comment

Working...
            X