05 22v problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

05 22v problem

Just took boat out of storage.Batteries charged,lights,blower,bulge,taps...work.When key is in ignition none of the gauges,stereo,perfect pass work.Nor ignition for engine.Dealer winterized it and it’s my first season with boat.Any help would be appreciated.

Do you know if you have a dual buttery setup? We need more info on your battery setup.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

First thing I would check is the battery voltage, with a meter. Dont rely on a charger to telly you they are charged. next, close look for any rogue battery cables that may not have gotten reconnected. Common complaint this time of year.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

^^+1 on all the above. Dont think it's your problem but the other big one I get this time of year ends up being the kill lanyard. Nothing like taking an angry phone call for a kill lanyard that's still in the bag hanging on the throttle handle.

Comment

Thanks guys I found the problem!!!!!The plug going into the 50amp(I think) main breaker on top of the engine was loose......

Comment

Fired right up after plugging it in correctly and tightening the clamp.

Comment

[emoji41] way to go! Glad it was an easy fix.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X