BABz Removal Tool & Plugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BABz Removal Tool & Plugs

Hey everyone! Just a quick heads up. If you ordered BABz before we were offering the plug removal tool, let me know (preferably via email info@babzusa.com). I’ll send you the tool and some extra plugs free of charge. All new BABz orders come with 1 extra plug and 1 tool per BABz.

EDIT: Also wanted to share a quick tip. I like to clip or tie my personal BABz up on top of the bimini when I won’t be cruising at high speeds. They are light enough to sit up there no problem. If you have surf pockets like I do, the clips for boards makes it even easier. May look a little funny. But it works! I always do this when we've been at Devil's Cove and are going less than a mile to get home.
    Last edited by BlackoutATX; 05-17-2019, 08:39 PM.
    BABz - babzusa.com
    Austin, TX

Email sent, thanks for the continued support of your product man! I’m loving mine!

Comment

Email sent as well! Love these BABz. Got 4 on my dock and while it’s a tight fit I never worry about hitting the sides. Very convenient. Holds the boat snug too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Email sent!

Comment

Emailed

Love them Ballz!! I keep a little compressor on board (similar to below) that works great for pumping them up.

Gear ties work really well with them as well to get that perfect mounting height.
          Attached Files

Comment

All current emails should have received a reply by now and all shipments will go out today.

Originally posted by Jetdriver View Post
            Email sent, thanks for the continued support of your product man! I’m loving mine!
            No problem!

Originally posted by h2osk8er00 View Post
            Email sent as well! Love these BABz. Got 4 on my dock and while it’s a tight fit I never worry about hitting the sides. Very convenient. Holds the boat snug too.

Awesome pics! I do the same thing in our slip that is also a very tight fit.

Originally posted by BCRider View Post
            Emailed

Love them Ballz!! I keep a little compressor on board (similar to below) that works great for pumping them up.

Gear ties work really well with them as well to get that perfect mounting height.
            Now that is a nice little compressor! I have a similar one to blow up our Mission REEF mat. But for the babz I usually just end up using a cheapo 12v one. I'll also second the gear ties. They have many uses, one of their best being babz!
            BABz - babzusa.com
            Austin, TX

Comment

Info sent. Thank you!
              Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Awesome!!

My finger nails thank you! So do the kids as they are the ones I send in the water when I "pop" a plug out flying across the boat right into the water.

email sent.

Comment

Everyone who emailed should have plugs and tools on the way to them. Also wanted to share a quick tip. I like to clip or tie my personal BABz up on top of the bimini when I won’t be cruising at high speeds. They are light enough to sit up there no problem. If you have surf pockets like I do, the clips for boards makes it even easier. May look a little funny. But it works! I always do this when we've been at Devil's Cove and are going less than a mile to get home.
                  BABz - babzusa.com
                  Austin, TX

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutATX View Post
                    Everyone who emailed should have plugs and tools on the way to them. Also wanted to share a quick tip. I like to clip or tie my personal BABz up on top of the bimini when I won’t be cruising at high speeds. They are light enough to sit up there no problem. If you have surf pockets like I do, the clips for boards makes it even easier. May look a little funny. But it works! I always do this when we've been at Devil's Cove and are going less than a mile to get home.
                    Got them! Thanks for being so quick!!

Comment

Originally posted by h2osk8er00 View Post
                      Got them! Thanks for being so quick!!

No problem! I believe I got everyone. But if for some reason I missed someone and you did not receive a reply from me, please let me know.
                      BABz - babzusa.com
                      Austin, TX

Comment

I got them! Thank you!

I was wondering when I was going to need some additional dental work due to trying to get that plug out with my teeth.
                        Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Got my removal tool today. Awesome and thank you

Comment

Working...
                          X