New to us Tige RZX3!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to us Tige RZX3!

Just wanted to give a big shout out to Jason at Germaine Marine for helping us find the perfect Tige’. We have loved our 03’ 22i for many years but have been passively looking for for the right deal/upgrade to come along. Jason made that happen with this beautiful 17 RZX3, his support and service is second to none, the guy is amazing.
    Enough has been said about this boat, it’s amazing, we ski, surf, wakeboard etc. and the boat doesn’t disappoint. We just got back tonight after our second weekend out and we sure love it.
    My buddy picked up my 22i and we are all looking forward to the Tige’ reunion on Mead in September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Congrats on the new whip!
    surf till u die.

Comment

Congrats, Jason is a great guy he will serve you right.

Comment

So many great nights to be spent on the boat and on the beach. If you have not tried it yet, try a few night on anchor in the cove. We could sleep 4 comfortably on my Z3.

Comment

congrats...

and if I can ask, where is that cove you are anchored at. haven't explored all of mead but can't say I recall seeing any vegetation on the water.
          2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
          2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Originally posted by sandm View Post
            congrats...

and if I can ask, where is that cove you are anchored at. haven't explored all of mead but can't say I recall seeing any vegetation on the water.
            This particular cove isn't named on google maps, it's near hideaway cove, we get to it out of Calville, been coming here for many years and it's always different, water levels have changed a lot both high and low since we started coming to mead in 2011. The vegetation is more due to all the rain this year and the higher water level, I found a pic from 2015 in the same spot, no vegetation, looks very different.

Comment

interesting. will have to search for it. we are new to the vegas area and have only put in on mead a few times. buying a house in calico ridge so mead is just up the street. calville is the only ramp we have launched from. other ones look like they would be a $hit$how.
              hoping to work on a crew over the next year or so. amazing how many live here and have no desire to spend time on the water.
              2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
              2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing you and the family at the reunion!

Comment

Congrats! Good lookin boat!

Comment

Originally posted by sandm View Post
                    interesting. will have to search for it. we are new to the vegas area and have only put in on mead a few times. buying a house in calico ridge so mead is just up the street. calville is the only ramp we have launched from. other ones look like they would be a $hit$how.
                    hoping to work on a crew over the next year or so. amazing how many live here and have no desire to spend time on the water.
                    Yeah, mead has to be the most under utilized lake in the US. You can drive out to Echo Bay on a holiday weekend and see only a handful of boats all weekend. Coming from UT I don’t understand it. We boat here year round and love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Nice boat!!!!��

Comment

Originally posted by Tige22i View Post
                        Yeah, mead has to be the most under utilized lake in the US. You can drive out to Echo Bay on a holiday weekend and see only a handful of boats all weekend. Coming from UT I don’t understand it. We boat here year round and love it.
                        Oh how I miss Lake Mead! Nice boat btw.

Comment

Post of the year. Complete with boat pic on the beach with a nice fire going.

Good Times!
                          Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Beautiful boat!

Comment

Sharp boat and killer camp spot. Congrats!!

Comment

Working...
                              X