Pcm 343

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pcm 343

I have a 13 RZ2 with the pcm 343. I wasnt given the correct owners manual and I'm doing all my own maintenance now. I need the oil filter and impeller number. Anybody have those numbers? I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Hi,

PCM owner manuals can be found on their website : http://pcmengines.com/archive

You should be able to get the references - this is what I did for my 10 Z1.
    Cheers.

Comment

Awesome! Thank you!

Comment

To get you started, the oil filter is PCM part number R077001 and the impeller kit is PCM part number RP061022. You may also want to keep a spare serpentine belt around, part number R066028, and you should also periodically inspect/replace the FCC fuel filter with part number RP080026 and the inline fuel filter with part number R080024A.

All of these are available from SkiDim.com.

Comment

Very helpful much appreciated!

Comment

Ordered everything up! What oil are you guys running? I know it says 15w40 but is marine oil worth it or is regular motor oil ok

Comment

The Rotella T4, 15w/40 is what they recommend

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

I'll cast a vote for Rotella T6 - pure liquid dinosaurs. Better than full or blended synthetic for occasional use engines as discussed many times here previously. However, this is DEFINITELY a topic of much controversy so gather your own data and make your own decision!

Most important of all is religiously changing the oil and filter every 50 hours and at winterization. Changing the transmission fluid at 50 hours is also a good idea if you run a lot of ballast.

Comment

There is a whole thread here on 15W40 oil somewhere. In the end most is designed for diesel, but it will work. You have to start paying a lot of money for synthetics in the 15w40 realm designed for gas.

Comment

Thanks for all the help. I've been researching and using all your info!

Comment

Working...
                      X