Tige Touch II update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tige Touch II update?

Anyone have the viper file for the latest update? 2014 ASR that has been in a warehouse for the last several years. Also needing to replace the screen at some point. It currently works but is de-laminating. Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by Kiwicooley View Post
    Anyone have the viper file for the latest update? 2014 ASR that has been in a warehouse for the last several years. Also needing to replace the screen at some point. It currently works but is de-laminating. Thanks in advance!
    Medallion sells the replacement touch screen directly to the public.

There isn't another viper update if you have an ASR. The last changes to the software revolved around the requirements of the ASR therefore there is no other updates after that. I Can still send the file to you if you want. Just trying to save you some time.
    Oh Yeah!

Comment

You rock KoolAid! Is there a specific department at Medallion I should be reaching out too? I’ve tried calling their main number and just the runaround when I ask for their parts department.

Comment

I've always understood it to be the main number. The part is 6913-00358-01 from them. They may not have a true parts department. I would email them the part number and let them you know you need to order a replacement.
        Oh Yeah!

Comment

Question KoolAid, Can I replace the screen with the 2015 ASR version that has the remote around the screen?

Comment

Working...
          X