Hey guys! Just purchased my first Tige ASR and need parts.... and help. lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys! Just purchased my first Tige ASR and need parts.... and help. lol

Purchased my first boat (2014 TIGE ASR) which now after talking to a few people at TIGE and over at my local dealership it seems I bought a promo boat. I found it down in Bossier City, LA while looking at another Tige and fell in love. We took the boat out that weekend and it rode ok. The steering was extremely tight, the ballast didn't seem to fill correctly, the taps system wasnt working, the screen had de-lamination and after getting home to Dallas this last weekend the cruise control doesn't work either. All of this was suppose to fixed by the Marine shop I purchased from, but after 6 weeks of them having the boat and half *** progress being made, I made the choice to bring it home and take care of some of it myself. Heres a list of what I need so far:

Tower Light Lens (current lens are yellowed)
    New Screen (currently works but looks like water around the edges)
    Throttle controller (seems pretty fidgety and I don't believe the trim switch works either)
    Strut sizes and weights if readily available (if not I'll measure and guess on weight)
    Taps system (can it be upgraded instead of trouble shooting the current setup)
    How the heck can I change the oil? (tried to pump from dipstick tube, but that didn't work) "Cadillac LSA"

Thanks in advance for any help!

image2.jpgimage1.jpg
Working...
X