DE-winterization ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DE-winterization ????

Is there anything that needs to be done to de-winterize the z3?

Last year was our first year so I had it winterized by a dealer. Can I de-winterized (if needed) or back to dealer?

Impeller in, Batteries in and connected (if not), Belt back on, fake a lake, start

Comment

Originally posted by MJO21 View Post
      Is there anything that needs to be done to de-winterize the z3?

Last year was our first year so I had it winterized by a dealer. Can I de-winterized (if needed) or back to dealer?
      Just make sure to connect everything they left disconnected. Sounds like a lot of dealers go way above and beyond what's necessary. But do so to make sure your engine is safe, and they don't get in trouble.

Comment

Be sure you get all the leads connected back to your batteries. Somehow last year I missed the one the powers the automatic bilge switch, and couldn't figure out why the bilge was not emptying for a couple weeks.

Comment

There is no real way to answer this, because dealers have a number of ways they leave a boat after winterizing. Your boat could be turn-key ready, while others have plugs and impeller left out.

Best advise, consult service manager on how they winterize.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Check with your dealer and ask what needs to be done.

Comment

Working...
            X