Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying To Send PM to chpthril.. No luck??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying To Send PM to chpthril.. No luck??

So I have sent a few PM's to chpthril to try and get a 711 front bow bag, 1800# rear locker bag and all hardware to plumb the bow sack. However, I dont think they are going through?? After sending there is nothing in my sent box. So I tried to send my self a PM as a test... Nothing??

Am I doing something wrong?

Help a brother out..

Tom

Originally posted by tombugg View Post
    So I have sent a few PM's to chpthril to try and get a 711 front bow bag, 1800# rear locker bag and all hardware to plumb the bow sack. However, I dont think they are going through?? After sending there is nothing in my sent box. So I tried to send my self a PM as a test... Nothing??

Am I doing something wrong?

Help a brother out..

Tom
    Sent messages tab never displays anything for me either. He will get back to you for sure, especially now that this thread is up.

Comment

Cool, thanks!

Comment

Yep, got it the other day, looked through it, just have not replied yet, till now. This is the time of year when I go from 1st gear to 6th and pedal to the metal wide open. Delivered one boat Tuesday, brought in another Wednesday, and picked up one today and hauled to the shop. All the while installing a Wet Sounds Stealth 10 Ultra in a Wrangler that belongs to the son of a good customer. His boat was the one delivered Tuesday.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Damn, sounds like Business is good! Thanks for the reply brother

Tom

Comment

I’ve sent a few PM’s to people with no luck also. Never see anything in my “sent” tab. No responses.

Comment

Originally posted by tombugg View Post
              Damn, sounds like Business is good! Thanks for the reply brother

Tom
              I would not go anywhere else!
              Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Working...
              X