Ballast Switch Covers Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ballast Switch Covers Needed

Does anyone have a set of these switch covers they are selling? Already have the switch body, just need the covers. Please see pic

switch covers.jpg

I'm sure Chpthril can provide those.

Comment

Yes, I have our custom labeled actuators.

PORT_REAR.jpg
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

No lights on them right?

Comment

Thats a mock up, not an actual picture of the etched switch. Yes, they the lens for the dual switch illumination.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

PM me a price for the 3 switches please?

Comment

I tried to find a pic I thought I posted here sometime back. Only one I can find on lap top is our custom transfer pump switch. The "FILL" and "EMPTY" are where the arrows are and are the lens for the light.

IMG_20170404_110310760.jpg

Comment

Working...
              X