Garage height

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garage height

Hello everyone. Very new to this, I really want to get a 2007 Tige 22ve. The wife wants it to fit in my garage. Length is not an issue, but the extra door is only 7’ tall. Will it work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my 2013 Z1 through a 7' door but it took some work. I'll let someone chime in with your exact boat however. Is your intention to park it there all summer long, or just off season storage?

Comment

Welcome! You'll need an 8' high door. I have an '07 24ve with E-tower (should be the same as yours). The joint where the tower pivots to fold down is approximately 90" from the ground. BTW, the standard 8' wide door won't work either. I had to widen mine to 9' and its still extremely tight on each side.
      Last edited by GzeroX5; 04-14-2019, 04:23 PM. Reason: Update info

Comment

Mine fit in a 7'6" tall door but it was tight. Need a 9' wide door and that is tight also.

Comment

interesting as I would have thought the alphaz was taller.
          my old '12 22ve fit easily under a 7ft door once dropped into the boat. this was with samson racks, not tige racks.
          2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
          2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

I’ve got an 07 22VE and it fits in my 7’ garage but it’s really tight. I have an xplosion tower that only SoCal sold boats had.

Comment

Garage height

I have a 2006 24v with the e tower. 9 foot tall door 8.5 (I think) feet wide. Have to fold the tower and the guide poles on the trailer barely fit.
              BTW my ceiling is 10 feet high and I still can’t stand the tower up when inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X