Building a new Tige.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Building a new Tige.

When using Tige website to “build a boat” is the price that shows up relatively accurate? Would you say it is generally more or less than that price. Trying to talk myself out of buying a new boat...

The price on the website is fairly accurate but I built my boat and ran through everything with my dealer and it was substantial a lot less so really it depends on ur dealer
    surf till u die.

Comment

I believe the price on the site, will be Tige's MSRP. I also think is does not include trailer, as its just another option. A dealer can discount if they choose.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Here’s an R23 that was at the Dallas boat show this past summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
          I believe the price on the site, will be Tige's MSRP. I also think is does not include trailer, as its just another option. A dealer can discount if they choose.
          Not sure about the other boats but the R series are now including a boatmate trailer in the price.....I get why Tige did it but it kinda sucks because it removed the individual dealer from being able to go to their own boatmate dealer and getting you the customer a better price on the trailer...

Comment

speaking as someone who ended up with a crappy trailer it's a good move for tige to include boatmate trailers.
            my 22ve came on a metalcraft trailer sourced out of slc utah for the tige dealer in idaho falls. trailer was a real POS. drum brakes, no reverse lockout wired and axles/lower parts were rusting at year 2-powdercoating flaking off. ended up back in utah living and when I talked to them they blamed it on me. offered to fix powdercoating for a grand- saying they were splitting the cost with me.

I get burn's points however tige sourcing trailers ensures they have some control over what their boats sit on as the trailer really is an extension of the boat. keeps dealers from buying a cutrate trailer and a few years from now looks like crap. people see that and associate tige with the trailer it's sitting on.
            2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
            2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

It also adds to the deal for those who dont need/want trailer as they fry dock or wet slip.
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by BurnMac42 View Post
                Not sure about the other boats but the R series are now including a boatmate trailer in the price.....I get why Tige did it but it kinda sucks because it removed the individual dealer from being able to go to their own boatmate dealer and getting you the customer a better price on the trailer...
                Cant say I disagree with you here Burn. And yes, every boat on the builder should show a base trailer as part of the price, its also all MSRP.
                Germaine Marine
                "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Working...
                X