Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LAS VEGAS in June - anyone surfing or is it too hot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LAS VEGAS in June - anyone surfing or is it too hot?

I'm headed to Vegas June 9th - 14th and will have plenty of free time during my stay (staying at Mandalay Bay) and curious if anyone is up for free beverages and gas $ for a day on the water? I live up in Canada (boat is in Northern Saskatchewan) and even by mid June I still won't have been out on our boat ('14 RZ2) yet.

I'm a middle aged Canadian just looking to surf every chance I have! And as my father always said, "if you don't ask, you'll always be at home alone"......

I don't bite, good with kids, don't smoke, like hockey (like all Canadians) drink but don't get hammered (too old for that) looking for a new lake experience.

be more than happy to take ya out.
    down side is I work 11am-8pm mon-thur.
    could put together a sunday afternoon outing if you like. if you're here friday I'm off and could do a morning outing. sure I can round up a couple that want to go.

it'll be hot.
    2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
    2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Wrong part of Nevada for me or I’d take you out. Never met a Canuck I didn’t like. Except Scott. Scott’s a ****.
      You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Originally posted by sandm View Post
        could put together a sunday afternoon outing if you like. if you're here friday I'm off and could do a morning outing. sure I can round up a couple that want to go.

it'll be hot.

I fly home on the Friday but the flight isn't til 7:30pm, so if it works for you I'm totally down for the morning of June 14th. That just made my week/month!

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
          Wrong part of Nevada for me or I’d take you out. Never met a Canuck I didn’t like. Except Scott. Scott’s a ****.

that made me laugh......I think I know the Scott you're talking about....lol

Comment

Hang on a sec.. New RZ2 owner from Saskatchewan. I think my parents met you guys in Mexico back in January, what a small world we live in!
            Mid June still not on the boat?!? That sounds awful. Out in bc we did March this year.

Comment

Originally posted by sandm View Post

it'll be hot.
              SANDM - you still up for heading out on one 14th in the am?

Comment

Working...
              X