App to connect to 2014 RZ2 blutooth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

App to connect to 2014 RZ2 blutooth?

I just got a 2014 RZ2. It says perfect-pull on the screen but I can’t find the app in the App Store. Is it only for Android. That would suck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was the Medallion Perfect-Pull app. I have it and rarely used it. Tried to open it just now and it crashes every time.

Looks like this open

Comment

I've looked all over the apple app store and cant find it. I'm trying to be able to control my phone through the boats display and be able to use the +,- and pause buttons.

Comment

I guess they did away with it. Maybe check Medallion’s website and see if they have it. IIRC it only controlled ballast presets and had nothing to do with the audio settings.

Comment

When streaming BT audio, bi-directional commands are usually very limited. Volume +/- are always a function of the stereo. Pause should stop the music as well as command the BT source to stop. In other words, not like it mutes the sound yet your phone still keeps playing.

There is no audio APP. Perfect Pull was for cruise like settings.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

^ he’s right.

Comment

When I was trying to install itunes on windows 7 it was not installed at all so please help me to fix the problem so that I can use it in my system. I have been trying to figure out the problem from many days so that I can solve it.

Comment

^^^will be sure to click that link

Comment

Working...
                X