Thoughts on wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts on wheels

So after a long back and forth discussions I need to find a different wheel package for the new whip and I think I may go with the 726mb gear wheel does anyone have a pic of these on there boatmate trailer? I originally wanted the moto metal 961 in black but I need to find 4 of them and not having any luck also both are 18s pic would be a great help thks
    surf till u die.

Grats on the new whip Corey. Waiting to see pics
    I can look around the lot and see as we have three lines rolling on boatmates with lots of different options. Did you get a 5 lug with triples or 6 lug tandem??

EDIT, just realize you said you need 4 of them so tandem(unless you had 2 wheels lying around). For some reason we seem to always get 5 lug hubs/axles.
    Last edited by freeheel4life; 04-09-2019, 03:51 AM.

Comment

My first choice is the moto metal 961mb since that is what I already have on my dmax and to answer your question I went with the triple axle
      surf till u die.

Comment

Attached Files
        Last edited by BCRider; 04-09-2019, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Some Motos on a z3. I think they are different model than what you wanted tho. Will keep my eyes open
          Attached Files

Comment

That will do thanks guys for the pics
            surf till u die.

Comment

Haha! You guys and your trailer bling! I’ve got a thousand things Id rather spend that $$ on. Sure does look awesome though. Post pics when you make the swap Surf406

Comment

I currently don’t have a boat I sold my 2017 RZX2 and am waiting for the replacement boat from Tige and since boatmate doesn’t have the wheels I wanted I had to go to plan b for the new trailer so that’s what I was trying to say I wasn’t swapping anything over and also I will post pics after I get my customizations done on it once it’s here.
                surf till u die.

Comment

Ahhhh, I thought you already took delivery of your new one. Somebody got a sweet boat in your old one, that thing was dialed in nicely!
                  Better crack the whip on Tige’, summer is right around the corner my man!

Comment

Working...
                  X