Seadek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seadek

Has anyone with a 06-07 tige installed seadek? I’m looking to replace my carpet with seadek but not sure on the color. I would love to see some pictures if anyone has done this in their boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out Gatorstep for some color/pattern options as well
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I'd suggest Decadence flooring. They cut it to the exact size needed and it just rolls on. Super easy to clean, long lasting, never gets hot to the touch and never gets dirty. So glad my dealer showed it to me when I bought my '14 RZ2. It's the 1st thing anyone who steps into the boat notices.

Comment

Not my boat
        Attached Files

Comment

I need this.

Comment

I'm going with the snow camo with brushed finish. The sheets look really sharp, I think it's gonna look great against my mostly white/grey toned interior. Of all the samples I tested it seemed to hide scratches the best. Should be done in next week or two with pics!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BCRider View Post
              Not my boat
              Awesome, thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Robmc9 View Post
                I'd suggest Decadence flooring. They cut it to the exact size needed and it just rolls on. Super easy to clean, long lasting, never gets hot to the touch and never gets dirty. So glad my dealer showed it to me when I bought my '14 RZ2. It's the 1st thing anyone who steps into the boat notices.
                I’ll have to look into that, thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by ArizonaLaker View Post
                  I’ll have to look into that, thank you!

Ive got some deckadence mats for sale but one is for a z3 the other an RZ2. You didnt mention what your boat is but its posssible if its shorter the 23 ft you could trim the mat to fit your boat....possibly.

Comment

Originally posted by freeheel4life View Post
                    Ive got some deckadence mats for sale but one is for a z3 the other an RZ2. You didnt mention what your boat is but its posssible if its shorter the 23 ft you could trim the mat to fit your boat....possibly.
                    How much do you want for the Z3 mat and what color is it? Also, does it have the logo inlay? Thx

Comment

Originally posted by Av8tor View Post
                      How much do you want for the Z3 mat and what color is it? Also, does it have the logo inlay? Thx
                      Check your inbox. Sent you a PM

Comment

Working...
                      X