Orlando Boat Show / Tige RZX20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orlando Boat Show / Tige RZX20

Just wanted to take a moment to give a BIG thanks to Tony Fussell for speaking with us at the Orlando Boat Show this past weekend.
    This was the first time we met Tony and he made us feel super comfortable and welcomed to the Tige Addiction!!!
    We crawled all over, under, inside and outside of the RZX20 Marine Max brought over and Tony was quick to point out everything that boat had to offer.

AMAZING BOAT !!!
    Does Not Feel Like a 20 foot.
    Awesome interior and what seems like TONS of storage!!

Tony was very helpful and insightful in regards to not only to the RZX20, but our 2017 Z1.

He spent a good amount of time with us and also let us dig around and check out the RZX on our own and approach him with our questions and comments.
    In speaking with Tony, he helped put us at ease with Marine Max as our new Central Florida Tige dealer.

Also, thanks to Capt. Tanner from Marine Max Orlando and we look forward to getting together with him for a demo day !!

On a side note, we did venture over to the Forbidden Land...Master Craft booth, and met with one of Winter Haven's own Hero's and GODFATHER of Wake...Parks Bonifay !!!

Tige always has top notch support and Tony is a first class guy with a endless amount of knowledge. The Tige family is big, glad you had a great experience.
    surf till u die.

Comment

Awesome! Tony and Tige are great folks. That RZX20 is definitely impressive as well. I cannot wait for my local dealer to dip theirs and fill ballast, as I'm sure we smile ear to ear.
      -Brandon Lucas
      Houston, Tx

Comment

sure with i could remember the tige rep that was at the milwaukee boat show back in '15 that I spoke with on the bleachers watching the dog rodeo. he was amazingly helpful and a solid ambassador to the brand. I think it was tony but could be wrong. he ended up sending me a pushbutton start kit for my 22ve free of charge. the reason we are back in another tige
        2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
        2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Tony is awesome for sure! So is that RZX20, just wait until you see the wave on that 20 fter...

Comment

Working...
          X