Adding new amp and 2 more Rev 10s to my 2013 RZ2 - Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding new amp and 2 more Rev 10s to my 2013 RZ2 - Question

I have the stock/premium audio on my 2013 RZ2. I have 2 REV10s on my tower with the Syn 2 and Syn 6 amps. I want to add 2 more REV 10s and replace the Syn 2 with Wet Sounds SD2 (1250 watt 2-channel) amp.

I am assuming on the Alpha Z tower, the WS fixed clamp mounts will work? Also, I have verified that my tower is prewired for the additional 2 speakers. Is this an easy plug and play swap? Does anyone know where the extra speakers wires terminate - I'm assuming they are in the compartment where the amps are now.

Thanks in advance

This is was the setup from WS that I am looking to purchase. Is there anything else I will need for the swap/install?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078WG6QZ3...7-75db849a2825

Based on the description, Creative Audio (the actual seller) is listing the package with a 3 year retired amp. First thing I would do, is contact the seller directly, and and them if that indeed is the amp you are getting. Id then ask if this is truly new gear, or refurb. Seems odd they would still have some SD amps left in inventory, considering the amount of time since being retired.

Plug-n-play? Nope, not by a long shot.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

creative looks to be a pretty large stereo outlet. shows 5 locations in the midwest. https://creativeaudio.net/
      states they are an authorized dealer for ws and also looks like they could be a go-to location for ws to peddle their refurb inventory as they have quite a bit listed. guessing dealer territories/internet sales don't apply to refurbs.

as an authorized seller of ws if the price was significantly cheaper I'd take a chance if I was in the market but it would have to be quite a sale.
      2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
      2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Also, you dont qant the fixed clamps. Revs mount to that tower with the Xkit

Comment

Originally posted by sandm View Post
          creative looks to be a pretty large stereo outlet. shows 5 locations in the midwest. https://creativeaudio.net/
          states they are an authorized dealer for ws and also looks like they could be a go-to location for ws to peddle their refurb inventory as they have quite a bit listed. guessing dealer territories/internet sales don't apply to refurbs.

as an authorized seller of ws if the price was significantly cheaper I'd take a chance if I was in the market but it would have to be quite a sale.
          My daughter plays volleyball with the daughter of the owner of creative audio here in Springfield, MO. I can shoot him a message if you have questions.

Comment

Working...
          X