Z3 DeckaDENCE Mat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z3 DeckaDENCE Mat

Selling our never used DeckaDENCE Z3 mat.

$1,200 OBO.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Z3 mat#1.jpg
    "You're rather attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body."

Or Best Offer...

Comment

Booms, I dont know if you saw, but I have 2 for sale in the classifieds section. Dropped price to $750 and havent had a single taker. I think Deckadence is out and GatorStep/Sea Deck is what everyone wants :/

Comment

Freeheel,

You mention a classified section in your response. I am pretty new to this forum, but where is the classified section. I'm not finding it any where. Thanks!

Comment

Should show up towards the bottom of the main page. There are little arrows on the darker gray bar that if they get clicked will hide the sections below. If that doesnt do it here ya go brother

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/foru...-amp-Equipment

Comment

Thank you very much!!

Comment

Love my Deckadence mat in the cabin, far better than decking IMO since you can easily remove it to clean the boat and the mat, water goes right thru it, does not puddle and dropping a towel or something else does not get it wet. It doesn't peel up or come apart and cant stain. Mine is now 5yrs old in 2014 boat and still looks brand new while my decking in all the other areas of boat are starting to get some wear. It also has not scuffed up any of my finished gelcoat under the mat. I think the only potential downside to the deckadence is if you kneel on it with shorts, its not soft on the knees

Comment

Great product!

Make me an offer!

Comment

Working...
                X