Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New 2019 R21 Build - Color Help

Hi Everyone,

We are excited to shortly join the Tige Family, having just placed an order for a 2019 Tige R21 which will be our first wake boat.

Our decision to commit to Tige came from more than the boat alone - it was the research into the Tige company, the relationship with our new dealer (Pine Crest Marine) and honestly the impressive loyal Tige Owner community.

We are all set with the boat, except committing to colours. I personally fell in love with Vivid Graphite/Sky Blue 2019 R20 poster boat and found photos of a similar R21.
    Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 9.49.41 PM.jpg

Our budget however didn't include the expensive metallic paint option.
    We have been strongly considering a Graphite/Sky Blue/Frost boat, but don't feel the designer does justice to the colors. Extensive internet searches for a similar boat have failed - so much vivid!
    Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 9.39.16 PM.jpg
    We toyed around with Electric Blue and Steel Blue, but I keep coming back to Sky Blue. My wife (who is the artist to my engineer) thinks the Sky Blue is going to look washed out.
    We also considered Navy/Sky/Frost, but really liked the graphite deck.
    Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 10.02.54 PM.jpg

Any thoughts or photos of a similar colour package R21/R23 (same stlying) would be greatly appreciated.
    I have been informed Tige is now waiting on me, and we want this boat for some early spring running (heater option!).

Good looking color scheme!

Comment

Our new boat is working its way through the factory now, and should arrive just in time for some more appropriate spring weather here in the mid-west!
      20190308_161008_resized.jpg

Comment

Just curious, how much is the metal flake option?

FYI: For Nautique and Malibu it is somewhere around $1500, and there are 2-3 panels available for metal flake if you like. For Nautique, if the metal flake areas are contiguous, then it is only 1 charge.
        Be excellent to one another.

Comment

My understanding was the following:
          Metallic Flake Option = $2222 (I believe this was a single fee upcharge for the side panels and split deck)
          Split Deck = $741 (This option would also be required be required because the metallic flake couldn't carry into the interior).
          Total = $3170 (incl. tax)

As this is our first wakesurf boat, we still had to control the budget to include things like surf boards and new (more comfortable) vests.

Comment

Sharp lookin’ boat. Tasteful. Stylish. Different. I’d rock it. Nice work.
            You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Originally posted by BPillar View Post
              Hi Everyone,

We are excited to shortly join the Tige Family, having just placed an order for a 2019 Tige R21 which will be our first wake boat.

Our decision to commit to Tige came from more than the boat alone - it was the research into the Tige company, the relationship with our new dealer (Pine Crest Marine) and honestly the impressive loyal Tige Owner community.

We are all set with the boat, except committing to colours. I personally fell in love with Vivid Graphite/Sky Blue 2019 R20 poster boat and found photos of a similar R21.
              [ATTACH]50385[/ATTACH]

Our budget however didn't include the expensive metallic paint option.
              We have been strongly considering a Graphite/Sky Blue/Frost boat, but don't feel the designer does justice to the colors. Extensive internet searches for a similar boat have failed - so much vivid!
              [ATTACH]50386[/ATTACH]
              We toyed around with Electric Blue and Steel Blue, but I keep coming back to Sky Blue. My wife (who is the artist to my engineer) thinks the Sky Blue is going to look washed out.
              We also considered Navy/Sky/Frost, but really liked the graphite deck.
              [ATTACH]50387[/ATTACH]

Any thoughts or photos of a similar colour package R21/R23 (same stlying) would be greatly appreciated.
              I have been informed Tige is now waiting on me, and we want this boat for some early spring running (heater option!).
              My R23 looks just like the bottom pic except the light blue is light grey and the top deck is the navy/white combo....I like them both! Classy and timeless (assuming that exists).

Comment

I like the sky blue in the front.
                20190314_140616.jpg
                Oh Yeah!

Comment

Working...
                X