Looking for new prop 2001 2100V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for new prop 2001 2100V

Original owners with original prop. Have the SS 4 blade 13x13 cutter. What is everyone running? We don’t need high altitude. Please give us feedback much appreciated! We have the black walter. We do all wakeboard, skate & surf. No ballast only Taps and bodies.
    Last edited by Bowen; 02-09-2019, 04:37 AM.

Need to know v drive ratio. Blue or black Walter?
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Are you surfing? Ballast?
      Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Oh yes my bad. I actually edited my post. We have black all original. We board, skate & surf. No ballast just Taps & bodies

Comment

Acme 525.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
            Acme 525.
            I’ve got the same setup but mine is a 2000. Went with the 515. Any thoughts on the performance difference between the two?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The 515 is just a little aggressive on the hole shot and lower RPM/slightly faster top end speed compared to the 525.

Comment

The 515 is just a little aggressive on the hole shot and lower RPM/slightly faster top end speed compared to the 525.
                Thanks chpthril. That makes sense. Used to do more slalom, so the 515 would help with that. But the wake is not great. Lol. Mostly just wakesurf now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Acme 525.
                  Thank you! That’s what we have been looking at. We just weren’t sure if it would change the rpm too much. But sounds like 525 is what we need. Will it be different than our current prop? Or the same?

Comment

I have another question. Maybe you guys can help me. Our boat used to have a top end of about 49. But we can’t seem to get it past 35 now. Would this be a prop issue? That is why we are looking at getting a new prop. We just had new fuel pump, fuel booster pump, full service with impeller, serpentine belt, tune up with new cap, rotor, plugs & wires, new batteries & fuel injectors all cleaned & serviced. Is there any other known reasons on a 2001 2100v to lose that much top end? The bottom of boat does have lake scum build up.

Comment

Not unless the prop is damaged, is not the cause of a 14 mph loss. Was this loss of speed the reason for all work, or was this an unexpected side effect after? Marine growth, incorrect engine timing, throttle plate not reaching wide open, low compression to name a few.

Comment

Not unless the prop is damaged, is not the cause of a 14 mph loss. Was this loss of speed the reason for all work, or was this an unexpected side effect after? Marine growth, incorrect engine timing, throttle plate not reaching wide open, low compression to name a few.
                        Thanks for replying Chpthril, no the reason for all the work was because we had a different issue. But the top speed issue is something we have noticed over time but never paid much attention to. But now we had all the work done we were surprised that it still wouldn’t go past 35. The prop doesn’t appear damaged. But it has sat on the lake bottom when parked in the cove for 17 years. There is some rough edges and nick approximately 16th inch you really have to look closely.

Comment

Was speed measured on the speedometer or GPS?

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
                            Was speed measured on the speedometer or GPS?
                            Speed has always been measured with our Perfect Pass digital speedometer

Comment

Paddle wheel generated then.

Comment

Working...
                              X