Winterize a 2008 22ve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winterize a 2008 22ve

I’ve had my boat for 5 years now and I always pay to have my boat winterized. I was thinking of doing it myself next year. Can anyone familiar with a 2008 22ve send me pics and instructions on how to do this? Thank you.

Jerry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a sticky Marine Power 340HP 5.7L winterizing thread here. Its all you need to know.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...-Power-engine)
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I’ve got an 07’ 22VE and did my first winterization by using the sticky. I thought I had to be missing something because it’s so easy.
        There are other things I feel should be done before lay up besides just draining water. I don’t like to let my boat sit with old fluids over the winter so I change them all. (engine oil and filter, drive and tranny fluid, pull the impeller so it doesn’t take a set, treat the fuel with a stabilizer, clean and grease the trailer hub bearings, etc...) all of it is easy enough if you have basic knowledge with tools and you’ll save a substantial chunk of change!
        Info to do all of the above is available in the how to section.

Comment

Working...
        X