2017 RZX3 Break in Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know if you have to use a Tige dealer for maintenance like oil changes to maintain warranty? Specifically my 25 Hour service is due 2017 RZX3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the same question after reading my Indmar manual as it’s a little misleading IMO. I was told by my local Indmar dealer service tech that you don’t have to. You can perform maintenance yourself.

Comment

Most every state in the union outlawed decades ago, that a manufacturer's franchise outlet has to perform maintenance in order to maintain warranty. With that said, having the dealer do the work, is a great way to build/maintain the relationship. This can pay dividends if a problem ever does come up.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I want to 100 percent use my dealer but they are 2 hours away. Probably will anyway.

Comment

I’d definitely drive for the 25 hour service just because it’s still so new and you want a relationship for warranty. Then maybe after that do it yourself. My boats never see the dealer unless a major problem because I’m 8 hours away, lol.

Comment

The 25 hour service is not supposed to be just an oil change. I think most brands have a pretty substantial checklist and go through the alignment, tighten various nuts and bolts so so forth. Someone correct me if I am mistaken. So for the 25 hour service, I personally would stick to a dealer.

It is nice that when you show up in late July with an emergent issue that they don't wonder who you are and where you came from. You may get pushed to the back of the line.
            Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Here is the Indmar Service Schedule. Doesn't need to be done by dealer, but as others have mentioned-not a bad idea for the first one.

IMG_5631.jpg

Comment

Working...
              X