Go pro mount for Alpha Z tower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a 2009 RZ2. Any ideas on how to mount a gopro to an alpha Z tower (with Bimini) or any other better area in the boat For recording surfing and wake boarding activities?
    2009 RZ2, factory ballast, 260 hours

Maybe just use a suction cup mount that you can move around to get different angles.

Comment

It’s not easy. The sides are the only place the mount will stick. I normally stick it on the sides of the boat or the rear transom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve run a GoPro all over my boat. Unless you want to go extreme the best thing I’ve found is getting a clamp mount and attaching it to the surf boards in either rack. It is relatively stable and at a decent angle.

Elecs Jaws Flex Clamp Handlebar Mount + Adjustable Neck For Gopro hero 1 2 3 3+ Camaera https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00KTVBUPE/..._HiM6BbT5ZGB77

Comment

I use a suction cup. Have mounted under the Alpha Z tower, on the sides by aft cleat and transom. when hanging out of boat I tie it off to cleat to make sure I don't lose it

Comment

There’s a thread in here somewhere where someone ran the wires from the helm back to the cup holders on the transom and had their cameras mounted there. There’s also the Curl View, but I don’t know how often they are making those right now.

Comment

Working...
            X