ZX1 surf wave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZX1 surf wave

Anyone have any Thoughts on the ZX1 surf wave? Compared to other models (ex. Z3). Thinking about trading in for one

I got a chance a few weeks ago to ride the zx1 and zx5 boats and I will say both were awesome I wouldn’t hesitate to trade your z3 in on a zx1 there completely 2 different boats and the zx1 is killer you will not regret your decision.
    surf till u die.

Comment

Awesome, thanks for the input

Comment

The ZX1 is an awesome 21fter. Doesn't feel like a 21 foot boat at all - tons of freeboard just like all the RXZ boats.

Surf wave is really good. Clean on both sides - I put a little lead on the port side and in the nose and the wave really came alive. Boat handles like a sports car too!

Comment

ZX1 is an amazing boat. Doesn't feel like a 21' boat with all the seating and storage room. The surf wave is phenomenal. I've had somewhat limited time behind it so didn't get to play around with adding weight, but didnt need to. I was running stock ballast + PnP bags in rear and bow and 2-5 people in the boat. Got 2 first time beginners riding ropeless first try!

Comment

Seems the prevailing thought is the ZX1 is second only to ZX5. Looking forward to finding this out in the future...

Comment

Working...
            X