2004 Tige 22V Riders Edition Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2004 Tige 22V Riders Edition Cover

Looking for help/ideas on the best place to get a new cover for my boat. The cover finally took its last breath and is in such bad shape there is no way to repair. Does anyone have suggestions on where to get a replacement cover???

email customerservice at tige.com with your hull ID. Its all based on if you had a factory tower or an aftermarket tower installed. Most likely you can get the one you need from westland covers.
    Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by KoolAid View Post
      email customerservice at tige.com with your hull ID. Its all based on if you had a factory tower or an aftermarket tower installed. Most likely you can get the one you need from westland covers.
      Yep. Westland makes a replacement. I have the type E tower and they had one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

You could always call Evolution Covers as well...he makes a great cover that's fully customizable as well...

Comment

Originally posted by BurnMac42 View Post
          You could always call Evolution Covers as well...he makes a great cover that's fully customizable as well...
          ...and wicked expensive. Plan on spending over $1k on it. They are fantastic tho. If I traveled with my boat much I would make the investment in the custom cover. You cannot tow with the Westland replacement cover IMO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I know this is kind of late and not sure if you got a cover yet, but I got a replacement cover from Bald Mike’s covers. My boat is a ‘04 24V so he should be able to make one for you. It wasn’t extremely expensive either. Don’t remember the exact price but I think it was roughly $800. Only have had it for 3 yrs but it is holding up well in the Vegas heat. Just another resource for you to check out. Here is the link http://baldmikesboats.com/boat-covers.html

Comment

Working...
            X