Bimini tube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bimini tube

I'm looking for the tube that has the ball joint end and the spring tab that slide inside the other tube to adjust tension.
    2013 RZ2 Z tower.

I don't want to buy all the tubing just the one

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I am not sure I understand what you are looking for based on the last sentence, but let me try and help. If you are looking for just the piece with the spring tab, good luck. The piece with the spring tab AND the other tube are sold as one unit by http://greatlakesboattop.com/. I found out the hard way! It's about $115 if I remember correctly. I hope this helps.

Comment

Ya just the one tube. Hoping I didn't have to buy both. That's expensive ugh! Thanks

Comment

Just to update I went to local boating supplier. Pretty much a huge warehouse of boat parts. Well they had the exact piece I needed and only 10 bucks!!

Comment

Oh for crying out loud - rub it in why don't ya!!! KIDDING! I am happy you found it for much cheaper. Thanks for sharing for others as well.

Comment

Haha not rubbing it in just so happy I found one for cheap. They had so many parts. I'd be willing to look for someone if they need something!

Comment

Working...
            X