Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with Smart Wheel on 17 RZX3

Folks,

Ordered a Smart Wheel this summer for my '17 RZX3. Dealer installed and upgraded the firmware. Now we have two issues. First when pushing the blue button the gas gauge will give an accurate reading for about 15 seconds then changes to 100% full and remains there all day.....even if the boat is only 45% full of fuel. The second issue involved the music advance (advance to next song or play previous song)....it plain doesn't work. Any suggestions? Thanks!

What software version did they install?

Comment

Originally posted by tigemech View Post
      I won't be able to check until I return to the lake. Might be a week or three. What is the latest version?

Comment

So.... just curious what is a smart wheel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A smart wheel is a steering wheel with the control buttons on it. I’ll be interested to see what the fix is too or if there have been other issues. I am having a smart wheel added to my r23 I’m buying. Tige confirmed it’s doable with the ‘18 7” touch2 as long as you upgrade to the ‘19 software so I went with it. A little nervous as with any software change....well us iPhone users know what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tigemech View Post
            Most likely its the version of software. Needs the 20180703 version. There was one right before it that would show fuel at 100% all the time when bluetooth was connected.
            Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by KoolAid View Post
              Most likely its the version of software. Needs the 20180703 version. There was one right before it that would show fuel at 100% all the time when bluetooth was connected.
              Thank you!

Comment

Working...
              X