Tige ZX3 Hypothetical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tige ZX3 Hypothetical

Curious what the market would be if Tige were to introduce a 23 foot ZX boat. This is completely hypothetical... Would love to hear everyones opinions. For dreams sake put the pricing right around where the Rzx3 is now but with a 400 motor option that would allow you to get slightly below that. Anything that anyone would like to see that isnt in any of the Zx boats now? or maybe stuff thats in now that they could do without? Let em fly!
    Germaine Marine
    "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Originally posted by elevatedconcept View Post
    Curious what the market would be if Tige were to introduce a 23 foot ZX boat. This is completely hypothetical... Would love to hear everyones opinions. For dreams sake put the pricing right around where the Rzx3 is now but with a 400 motor option that would allow you to get slightly below that. Anything that anyone would like to see that isnt in any of the Zx boats now? or maybe stuff thats in now that they could do without? Let em fly!
    Bring a 12v outlet back to the rear lockers. There are tons of USBs(too many, not charging 12 phones at a time in the boat) and the only 12v are in dumb spots. People still tube and the best place for a 12v is in the rear lockers so you can blow up a tube on the swim deck.

All the ZXs need a hatch at the step up in the floor piece to access trans, v drive, and pump ball valves. Just a little mold tooling

Make the rear "surf storage" removable for aceess to front of the engine(copy Supra).

The center walkthru engine hatch needs to be beefier IMO. It qould quiet things down if had more glass and insulation.

Ive never pulled the engine divider and layed in there with the hatch closed but if the center walktrhu over engine could get lower I think it would make a nicer flow coming to and from the swim deck. Might be that its already roght on top of the engine already. Never dug into it before.

Lastly, REVERSIBLES!

Those are my gripes with the ZXs anyways.

Comment

Take my money now...
      "You're rather attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body."

Comment

In terms of function, how would this 23' be different then the RZX3? Why would one want to go with the ZX3 over the RZX3.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Personally I like the styling of the rzx over the new ZX design. It’s not really a traditional bow but yet it’s not really a pickle fork. I would enjoy having a slightly larger interior, maybe a slightly smaller bow but still keeping it nice and wide.

Other things, more just complaints about the rzx3. Quieter engine would definitely be nice and a less finicky surf wave would be my top 2. Oh and as mentioned above engine acces from the surf locker would be nice. Well we’re at it some sort of faster ballast filling options. I’m not sure if the other zx’s have it but I like the lean bank behind the drivers similar to the z3.

Comment

I love the idea, and the 25 is just too much boat for all the other setup we have (dock, dry storage, tow vehicles). Also, one of the reasons i steered to R23 vs rzx3, besides cost, is the traditional bow. I know the zx is sort of a hybrid but i like it.

Would love to know more on the surf differences (hull shape) vs rzx3. more subfloor? better stock surf setup? @elevated if you are bringing a zx to PK this weekend i am very interested in a test ride/surf. Love my R, but the lead it requires to really make it insane and then switch back to cruise ir trailer can get annoying.

other features id be interested in seeing:

Reversible / convertible seat (with gatorstep) in those places where people step into/onto the boat.

sound and/or light signal for surf transfers

sound system: 12" sub and 8" in-boat options.

reduced engine noise (more insulation)

so much great on current tiges that also need to be kept

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
              In terms of function, how would this 23' be different then the RZX3? Why would one want to go with the ZX3 over the RZX3.
              The ZX and RZX are significantly different both in terms of performance, lines and storage however for the sake of this hypothetical lets assume the the Rzx3 would be gone.
              Germaine Marine

Comment

Originally posted by freeheel4life View Post
                Bring a 12v outlet back to the rear lockers. There are tons of USBs(too many, not charging 12 phones at a time in the boat) and the only 12v are in dumb spots. People still tube and the best place for a 12v is in the rear lockers so you can blow up a tube on the swim deck.

All the ZXs need a hatch at the step up in the floor piece to access trans, v drive, and pump ball valves. Just a little mold tooling

Make the rear "surf storage" removable for aceess to front of the engine(copy Supra).

The center walkthru engine hatch needs to be beefier IMO. It qould quiet things down if had more glass and insulation.

Ive never pulled the engine divider and layed in there with the hatch closed but if the center walktrhu over engine could get lower I think it would make a nicer flow coming to and from the swim deck. Might be that its already roght on top of the engine already. Never dug into it before.

Lastly, REVERSIBLES!

Those are my gripes with the ZXs anyways.
                I agree whole heartedly.
                Germaine Marine

Comment

Originally posted by cnote View Post
                  I love the idea, and the 25 is just too much boat for all the other setup we have (dock, dry storage, tow vehicles). Also, one of the reasons i steered to R23 vs rzx3, besides cost, is the traditional bow. I know the zx is sort of a hybrid but i like it.

Would love to know more on the surf differences (hull shape) vs rzx3. more subfloor? better stock surf setup? @elevated if you are bringing a zx to PK this weekend i am very interested in a test ride/surf. Love my R, but the lead it requires to really make it insane and then switch back to cruise ir trailer can get annoying.

other features id be interested in seeing:

Reversible / convertible seat (with gatorstep) in those places where people step into/onto the boat.

sound and/or light signal for surf transfers

sound system: 12" sub and 8" in-boat options.

reduced engine noise (more insulation)

so much great on current tiges that also need to be kept

Wish I could bud, I love colton and some of the eagle guys, good dudes and will throw a fun party. I am too slammed unfortunately .
                  Germaine Marine

Comment

Originally posted by bsreid View Post
                    Personally I like the styling of the rzx over the new ZX design. It’s not really a traditional bow but yet it’s not really a pickle fork. I would enjoy having a slightly larger interior, maybe a slightly smaller bow but still keeping it nice and wide.

Other things, more just complaints about the rzx3. Quieter engine would definitely be nice and a less finicky surf wave would be my top 2. Oh and as mentioned above engine acces from the surf locker would be nice. Well we’re at it some sort of faster ballast filling options. I’m not sure if the other zx’s have it but I like the lean bank behind the drivers similar to the z3.
                    So essenitally a ZX
                    Germaine Marine

Comment

I've been waiting for the ZX3, bring it please.
                      Steven Wellman, Tige owner since 2017

Comment

Oh oh oh! Can we have a budget zx5 model? Who gives a dam about the bling, just give me da wave.

Comment

Originally posted by elevatedconcept View Post
                          Wish I could bud, I love colton and some of the eagle guys, good dudes and will throw a fun party. I am too slammed unfortunately .
                          bummer, was hoping to buy you a drink. next year.

Comment

bummer, was hoping to buy you a drink. next year.

Next year I will be there for sure.
                            Germaine Marine

Comment

@elevated if you are bringing a zx to PK this weekend i am very interested in a test ride/surf. Love my R, but the lead it requires to really make it insane and then switch back to cruise ir trailer can get annoying.
                              I believe there will be a ZX at PK this weekend. Personally I think if you are a lead "user", you will always be a lead user. Lead is just awesome... Having said that, the ZX1 and ZX5 are both really, really good stock.

Comment

Working...
                              X