MEAD 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MEAD 2019

We have set the dates for the 14th Annual Tige Reunion at Temple Bar Marina, Lake Mead, Arizona. We realize it's early, but we are trying to provide our participants the maximum amount of time necessary for vacation planning. The 2019 event will take place September 27 - 29. The hotel sold out within 2 hours of this years announcement. To reserve a RV spot or Camp Site, contact Temple Bar at (928) 767-3211. Once you have reached the operator, ask for Jennifer. Please mention you are with the Tige Reunion to receive a discount on your site. In the past, we have had many people camping in the campground or driving 45 minutes from the http://hooverdamlodge.com/, so we strongly encourage you to book now. Looking forward to seeing all of you there!
    Last edited by D&P Powell; 10-04-2018, 05:45 PM. Reason: Update to Hotel Room status!

Booked!!! can't wait, let the count down begin! We got a Lake side room and we're staying Thursday through Monday next year

Comment

Waiting on a call back to book our rooms. Going to do same thing, check in Thursday and head out Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nick, keep calling... don't wait on them to call back!

Comment

Originally posted by MtnMan210 View Post
          Booked!!! can't wait, let the count down begin! We got a Lake side room and we're staying Thursday through Monday next year
          364!!!!

So the real question...will you be tearing up the water with a new ski AND a new boat?

Comment

Originally posted by UNSTUCK View Post
            So the real question...
            Will Josh still have a Tige next year? Kidding Buddy!

Comment

364!!!!

So the real question...will you be tearing up the water with a new ski AND a new boat?
              most definitely a yes to both.....

Actually on the way to the bank this afternoon for a little chat

Comment

Originally posted by D&P Powell View Post
                Nick, keep calling... don't wait on them to call back!
                Candice got thru to her so we got a room!Sounds like may sell out real quick...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by D&P Powell View Post
                  Will Josh still have a Tige next year? Kidding Buddy!
                  Nice one!

I can absolutely promise one of two things. We will have this same RZX......or we'll be in a canoe with a Tige sticker on it. Either way, we're not missing that dessert!

Comment

Nice one!

I can absolutely promise one of two things. We will have this same RZX......or we'll be in a canoe with a Tige sticker on it. Either way, we're not missing that dessert!
                    You sure you want to break the streak?? 4 boats in 4 years has a nice ring to it. Jk buddy.

Comment

holy crap. 1.5hrs later and ALL that's left is a fishing cabin. booked....
                      2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
                      2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Excuse me but, SHOOT! Already sold out, dangit.(Sorry, I had to edit my language, this is a family site after all)
                        Last edited by Dan and Christy; 09-28-2018, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Any ideas on how to rent one of the mobile homes? The girl(not Jennifer) at the lake stated the owners are not allowed to rent them out. I can't believe no one has a work around figured out.......

Comment

I'd love to know the story on how/why the mobiles are there. guessing grandfathered in years ago? would be cool to own one.
                            2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
                            2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Or any of the private houseboats! We have tried everything. When all is said and done, everything ends up working out. If you don't have a room, don't worry, we will have cancellations... we always do.

Comment

Working...
                              X