No announcement yet.

RZX20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There were 2 RZX20's at Denver's boat show. One priced at 103 and the other at 117. Boat at 103 had 400 and two cans on the tower. Boat at 117 had 440 in it and full 4 cans on the tower. Here in Denver I would be concerned the 400 would not be enough power for any extra ballast or a large crew with stock ballast for that matter. Really cool boat. With 400 and basic stereo, basic trailer, probably could get it under 100.

Comment

RZX20

Originally posted by Z3CO23 View Post
      There were 2 RZX20's at Denver's boat show. One priced at 103 and the other at 117. Boat at 103 had 400 and two cans on the tower. Boat at 117 had 440 in it and full 4 cans on the tower. Here in Denver I would be concerned the 400 would not be enough power for any extra ballast or a large crew with stock ballast for that matter. Really cool boat. With 400 and basic stereo, basic trailer, probably could get it under 100.
      We actually are buying the black and orange RZX20 from the Denver show. I think we will be ok with the 400 given that it will mostly be used at lower elevations (outside Colorado), and we normally have a small crew. Also, hard to justify $5+k for just a tune on the exact same engine. To us the RZX20 seems like the most versatile option right now. It is small enough to be nimble and easy to store/transport, but large enough to be spacious and make great waves. Also has all the modern options which are usually not available on a 20. However we will see, hoping it is the right decision, because it is still a lot of $$$ for a recreation boat especially a 20 footer.

a2.jpga1.jpg

Comment

Working...
      X