Bimini for Metcraft Tower available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bimini for Metcraft Tower available

I have a black bimini for the Metcraft tower that's in PERFECT condition- no fading, tears or bends in the frame. I just replaced my tower and if I can't get it retrofitted (which I doubt i'll be able to do) I'll be looking to sell it. I bought this brand new with the Tige 21V I purchased in 2001 and it's been well cared for with the cover in top condition too. If you have interest, PM me an offer- I don't know what a used Bimini goes for, but the new ones are around $ 700 bucks. Not looking for that kind of $$- so let me know if you have questions- This ONLY mounts to the 1st gen Metcraft towers- i'll see If i have a pick somewhere. I also have the mounting hardware for the front of the tower and a few of the screws- you'll need 1 or two more and a clip for one of the tether straps to the lower rear part of the tower- I have one. either way, all of this stuff is available at west Marine or Home depot- but having the front clips is key and I have those.
    Last edited by Will5150; 09-11-2018, 07:40 PM.

Not my boat- but this is what it looks like on the old tower I had
    Attached Files

Comment

I know this is a long shot being so old. Do you still have this Bimini by chance?

Comment

Working...
      X