02 sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

02 sensor

2017 R23 400. 3266 FMI5 code. Then got 4236 code. First code is 02 sensor 4 it says. Changing it out tomorrow morning. Can anyone tell me which one on the motor it is? And are the 02 sensors interchangeable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...ode-Raptor-400

This may help.

Comment

Replaced #4 02 sensor. Problem fixed.

Comment

02 sensor

2018 R23 raptor 400 and got the same code 3266 FMI5 but no other codes. Engine has 20hrs on it. We were idling a bit on this trip as the lake dock is in a cove so wondering if that has anything to do with it based on freeheels post?

The error on the initial screen and beeping eventually stopped after running it for another hour while boarding. The dealer is sending me out an O2 sensor so just have to find it too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        Last edited by wired1236; 07-07-2019, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Indmar should be slapped for still having O2 issues this late in the game....

71 Cut Supreme, 70 3 Door Suburban, 08 Tahoe LTZ, 12 F21 Surf Machine!
          http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii11/onetogofast/IMG_4360.jpg

Comment

You think?[emoji3061] My question is once it’s replaced, should that be the end of it or am I in for more until they all are replaced?

Comment

Update. Turned the boat in for the winter to get the codes checked and fixed. Reports are that both CATs need replaced[emoji849]. I know this has been discussed in that the root cause is faulty installation of the CATs allowing water in the exhaust system which in turn damages the O2 sensors. Warranty claim being filed and then hopefully all will be good in the world.

Comment

Working...
              X