Bimini Top Sell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bimini Top Sell

I just received this email from Great Lakes Boat Top. If you are looking for a new Bimini, this discount might be a great deal;

We are currently running a 20% off sale on all canvas items now thru September 17, 2018. If you are interested please let us know and we will quote you with the discount applied. Don't forget to mention promo code LQ818

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have.

Thank You!
    Ashley Denton
    adenton@greatlakesboattop.com
    (423) 884-5207
    Last edited by D&P Powell; 08-20-2019, 02:37 PM.

Great Lakes Boat Top runs these sales once a year. Once again, if you are looking for a new Bimini this discount might be a great deal. Here is this years version of the email;

We are currently running a 20% off sale on all canvas items now thru September 16, 2019. If you are interested please let us know and we will quote you with the discount applied. Don't forget to mention promo code LQ919

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have.

Thank You!
    Ashley Denton
    adenton@greatlakesboattop.com
    (423) 884-5207

Comment

Do you guys do covers or just biminis?

Comment

Originally posted by SONIC View Post
        Do you guys do covers or just biminis?
        I am not associated with them in any way Sonic. I bought a surf bimini from them a few years back and they send me these emails now every year. I just pass on the information on to other Tige Owners on here in case they are looking for a new bimini. Their website https://greatlakesboattop.com/ seems to indicate they sale boat covers as well. I would recommend reaching out to Ashley directly. She was awesome to deal with when I purchased from them.

Comment

Gotcha, the signature in your post was from the email, I thought it was yours! Makes sense.
          Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Working...
          X