Alpha E2 Blade Lighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alpha E2 Blade Lighting

Does anyone have the OEM blade lighting kit on their E2 tower? I've been considering them but not sure if it needs a Wet Sounds RBG controller as well.

I thought about getting a cheap set of RBG LED lights since I probably won't use them more than 1 or 2 times a year, but there isn't a gap for the light to shine through in between the tower and gray side plates. Does the Tige Blade light kit come with an acrylic spacer plate?

Thanks!

IMG_0470.jpg

Comment

Yes they come with acrylic and to function like factory you would need the RGB controller.
      Germaine Marine
      "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Correct. Kit comes with 4 LED strips. Fogged clear for visible light side. Black plastic to shim out the other side of the gray plate. Longer bolts as well. You will need RGB controller as well.

Comment

but not sure if it needs a Wet Sounds RBG controller as well.
          If you anything other red, green or blue single color, they would need to be wired to an RGB controller. If your boat already has the OEM optional RGB tower speaker rings, you can just wire the blades to that controller.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thanks, guys! I appreciate the quick response!

Comment

What’s that go for if you already have the controller installed?

Comment

Anyone know if the wires are already run to the tower to hook the "kit" into on a boat that was not optioned with them to begin with?

Comment

On newer Z series the drops in the harness are ready and waiting and towers were pre wired for RGB. R series domt come pre wired for RGB from the factory. At least that's what I've seen so far after adding RGB rings to R series boats. You already have the RGB rings so you should be able to just splice into that 4 wire pair and be off to the races if you wanted to put them in.

Comment

Been thinking about it........if only I had a remote!

Just messing with you.

Comment

HAHA. I could have sworn Mike shipped it last week. Will double check for you today!!!

Comment

Just bought 2018 Tige Z1 that does not have speaker LED light rings or blade tower lighting. Is there an OEM kit option I can purchase? Is tower pre-wired? How can I find out?

Thank you in advance! Al

Comment

Z series should be prewired. You will know when theres a 4 pair wire(usually insulated with grey insulation). If you didnt get 4 tower speakers pull the plastic pieces and see if the wire is there, or you can remove the outer trim pieces at tower(you can remove innerspring too but requires taking off your tower speakers).
                          Light ring kits and LED controller can be purchased from wet sounds/ WS dealer. Blade lights would have to probably be purchased thru a Tige dealer or you make your own.

Comment

Alpha E2 Blade Lighting

I added the lights from the factory. They look cool at night and when we are out surfing at dusk into dark they are fun. They match the speakers and my kid likes messing with the different settings.

Just add it to the list of things I ordered on my boat that I really didn’t need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by robricketts; 08-22-2018, 01:18 AM.

Comment

I just got quoted $855.60 for the kit.

Comment

Working...
                              X