Best Value Tower for 99' 2100i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Value Tower for 99' 2100i

Looking to replace my MetCraft tower in the offseason and trying to find the best tower for the money as a replacement. Seem to be ending back at Monster Tower looking at options. Would love input from the community. Definitely want a bimini and swivel racks as well. Thanks in advance!!!

CP

p.s. Anyone wanting a MetCraft tower with bimini for cheap?!?!?

I doubt it's the best tower for the $, but it's worth looking at IMO.
    https://samsonsports.com/wakeboard-t...eboard-towers/
    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

I think the Monsters are the best value based towers. Wee built for the price. Not the most expensive, but way better then some of those very cheap ones.

Samson, yeah, arguably the best
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I ended up putting the monster MTK tower on my 21V and it has been solid as a rock. I have actually been a little surprised how well it has been. Monster has also been extremely helpful in there customer service (which I think they always are and one reason I went with monster).

Also I fold my tower down each time I put the boat up in the garage, so I wanted something easy and from most the things I looked at monster seemed the easiest but I’m no expert.

Comment

Samson looks amazing but holy $$$ Batman, not interested in dumping quite that much in a tower on a boat I'm hoping to sell in 2-3 years... I was hoping for enough positive feedback that I didn't regret my decision. I think in another post someone mentioned Origin towers... are those the "cheap" ones???

Comment

Originally posted by Yankees39 View Post
            I ended up putting the monster MTK tower on my 21V and it has been solid as a rock. I have actually been a little surprised how well it has been. Monster has also been extremely helpful in there customer service (which I think they always are and one reason I went with monster).

Also I fold my tower down each time I put the boat up in the garage, so I wanted something easy and from most the things I looked at monster seemed the easiest but I’m no expert.
            Yankee do you have an audio system, etc. on your MTK? What did you do with the front old mounts (assuming there were some)???

Comment

I'm searching for a new tower too. I've seen people use Origin, Sampson, and New Dimension. I the think the big air haus tower looks similar to the origin one. People speak highly of Sampson and even Monster around here. I just don't like the looks of the monster one and the Sampson is expensive for a 19/20yr old boat.

Comment

I don’t have any tower speakers yet. I believe Civilgee has some on his monster tower.

I also didn’t have a tower before so I didn’t have to worry about the holes in the front of the boat from a tower but I did have some holes from the Bimini hardware and I got some rolls of gatorstep look alike from amazon and put on the top deck to cover the holes I did have and now it’s also not slippery for the kids when they jump off.

Comment

We put a monster on an old sea ray years ago and it was rock solid. Never a regret with that tower. We added the bimini as well. Easy install done by my wife and I in a couple of hours. Raised and lowered every time out for garage storage and that was a breeze too.

Comment

Went with the Monster HS1. Will post pics as soon as I get it installed. Thanks guys!

CP

Comment

Originally posted by RzrbackAV View Post
                      Went with the Monster HS1. Will post pics as soon as I get it installed. Thanks guys!

CP
                      I do not see any HS1 tower and it didn't show in a search of Monster's website. Which one is it?

EDIT: It is not on Monster's site, but I found it elsewhere. Surprising that a website of that caliber would not update its products.
                      Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Originally posted by talltigeguy View Post
                        I do not see any HS1 tower and it didn't show in a search of Monster's website. Which one is it?

EDIT: It is not on Monster's site, but I found it elsewhere. Surprising that a website of that caliber would not update its products.
                        It’s the tower they are OEM’ing for HeyDay. I’m not sure they are still manufacturing them. Picked mine up the end of summer. Hopefully it’s not a bad omen they pulled them from site as it seems really solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can you send a link to where you bought yours from? I'm interested in replacing my MetCrap tower at some point. Were you able to use same holes or have to do some drilling for install?

Comment

Originally posted by RzrbackAV View Post
                            Looking to replace my MetCraft tower in the offseason and trying to find the best tower for the money as a replacement. Seem to be ending back at Monster Tower looking at options. Would love input from the community. Definitely want a bimini and swivel racks as well. Thanks in advance!!!

CP

p.s. Anyone wanting a MetCraft tower with bimini for cheap?!?!?
                            Do you still have the met craft Bimini for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X