2007 22VE Gatorstep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2007 22VE Gatorstep

We just replaced our carpet in the main area and did gator step where the nasty snap in carpet was in the bow, top of bow/rails for kids jumping in and across the back. It is so awesome and easy, I highly recommend gator step they were amazing to work! ATTACH]49017[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Attached Files

That’s what I want to do to. How muchy? Pls and thanks

Comment

Looks great! SO want to do something like this for mine... Carpet just doesn't fit the boat life anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by dukesofhazzard View Post
        That’s what I want to do to. How muchy? Pls and thanks
        Walk thru and back hatches were $299+shipping, then we did a custom template for the rear rails, bow floor and a triangle on the bow top and it was $319. We didn’t tackle the main area just put in new carpet, gator step needs smooth surface to stick and ours was not smooth fiberglass.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I like that, especially the bow floor. I replaced a seat cushion with a step and just ordered more for the walk through on my engine hatch. Now I have to get it for the rail also... Any pics of the bow triangle.IMG_6068.jpg

Comment

Hey Man; hoping posting to your thread sends you an email. Wondering if you still have the digital templates for your 22VE I can steal? This is exactly what I want to add to the back of my boat. Love the non-skid for the kids on the deck rail... Gatorstep claims they dont have the templates *Eye Roll*

Comment

Just contact gatorstep, they will have them templates and you can send them pics that you want as well. ....

Comment

They said they don’t have it. I’ll send this picture and try again

Comment

Bummer.... I did exactly what you are trying to do. if they don’t have the templates, They will send you template materials and you make them up yourself. Regardless, even if they have the templates, they still send out paper templates so you can do a fit check and make mark ups as needed. Even the same year model boat may have subtle differences......

Comment

Yah. I emailed them again with the picture. We will see

Comment

Brent, did Gator Step end up finding the templates? I have an 06 22Ve and I am looking to do the exact same thing!

Comment

They have em! Email mason there masono at gator step dot com.

Comment

Working...
                          X