Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017 R21 taps3 Lenco Actuator replacing

Hello,

We have a 17’ R21 and it sounds like the Lenco Actuators are going out (most like the ones that are recalled). Local dealer lost Tige band last year and now are completely dragging their feet to help us out. Closest dealer is 3 hours away. Wondering if we can just replace these actuators ourself without having to take boat 3 hours away?

Thank you in advance!!

Easy to swap. Will take an hour to two. See if the dealership can have the replacements drop shipped to you and you send them your old ones.
    Just pay attention to the wire colors. One actuator has white to black and black to white.
    Oh Yeah!

Comment

Call me and I can get you going.. 714-306-3999
      Germaine Marine
      "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Originally posted by Germaine Marine View Post
        Call me and I can get you going.. 714-306-3999
        Do you know the Lenco par number for these actuator?

Comment

Go look on this thread. I found a number on my 2019 R23 actuator and the decoder table on lencos website. Hopefully Cnote will confirm the part# as he was gonna ask his dealer...

Lenco Surf Actuator Model# and Replacement work
          https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KoolAid View Post
            Easy to swap. Will take an hour to two. See if the dealership can have the replacements drop shipped to you and you send them your old ones.
            Just pay attention to the wire colors. One actuator has white to black and black to white.
            Is this true for the 2018-2019’s too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes. If you mess up and match black to black and white to white on that one the actuator will deploy as soon as you power up the screen instead of dp its intended retraction.

Comment

I am picking up new actuator for '18 R23 this coming Friday from Dealer, they are just giving me one. I'll post here to confirm Lenco model #. I am also replacing on my own as dealer is backed up 1 month to even start any service.

Side note - and probably merits a different thread. Had GSA plates put on in off-season. I noticed that I had to set surf to 1 to clean up and get a great wave. 2 or higher was a lot of wash - but might have been in the early stages of actuator fail. I intend to confirm deployment angles in dealer mode when i replace actuator. I believe 9-12 degrees is what I read on another post.

Happy Independence Day all!

Comment

Working...
                X