Murphy ice system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Murphy ice system

Wondering if anyone knows a source to order the wired transom stereo remote for the Murphy system on my 17 rzx? I was on their website and didn't see any place to purchase. I realize I may just have to get it through tige just wondering if anyone has found another source? Also if anyone is bought one what did they run?

Through a dealership is about the only way to get one.
    Oh Yeah!

Comment

I put one on mine got it from my dealer and it was 225-250 I think
      surf till u die.

Comment

I would almost rather not have mine. Never fails, someone sitting back there cranks up the jams while I’m trying to talk to someone else in the boat, hear a rider behind us, or talk to a rider over the side of the boat. It’s annoying as hell, as the driver, that other people can turn the music up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have never used one out on the lake but that's just me. Typically too many talking to really jam out lol!
          Oh Yeah!

Comment

Exactly! Only time I get to smash the up button, on the expensive *** wetsounds is when someone knows how to ride. Sounds good when that happens, though!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I understand about the volume getting turned up. happened all the time on my rz2. Was hoping to not use one on this boat and just control music through my iPod from the transom. Only problem is the Bluetooth connection is not very strong back there which makes no sense since every time I hook the boat up and the iPod is sitting in the boat it will air to my truck and not cut out at all. Considering mounting it lower then where they do at the factory right below the rub rail. I'm in the water all the time while at the party Cove so it would be an easier reach anyway.

Comment

Yeah...I hate the transom remote. Kids just cannot keep their hands off it and seem to turn it off every 5 minutes. I think it got turned off no less than 10 times yesterday.

I think I might just disconnect it today and save myself 200 stereo restarts this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by jrj701 View Post
                  I understand about the volume getting turned up. happened all the time on my rz2. Was hoping to not use one on this boat and just control music through my iPod from the transom. Only problem is the Bluetooth connection is not very strong back there which makes no sense since every time I hook the boat up and the iPod is sitting in the boat it will air to my truck and not cut out at all. Considering mounting it lower then where they do at the factory right below the rub rail. I'm in the water all the time while at the party Cove so it would be an easier reach anyway.
                  Update your software to the 2018 version. It will improve bluetooth distance.
                  Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by KoolAid View Post

Update your software to the 2018 version. It will improve bluetooth distance.
                    Do you have the updated software or know where I can get it? My dealer says he flashed my unit when it was winterized but no change...maybe even worse than before.

Comment

Working...
                    X