BABz Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BABz Group Buy

Just a heads up. This is the last call for the group buy. The code will be shutting down tomorrow morning (Friday 6/8/18). Anyone is still able to hop on until then. There will be no exceptions after tomorrow. Thanks again to everyone who participated.

I don't think I'm breaking any rules here. But someone please let me know if I am. I couldn't find anything as far as procedure for group buys. All of the 15% initial coupons have officially been used as of last night. Unfortunately, I will not be offering coupons in the future. However, I've put together a group buy for another organization, and I thought I'd make the same offer to my Tige forum members.

This is how it will work.

10 orders or more = 10% off
    20 orders or more = 20% off
    30 orders or more = 30% off

BABz are now shipping worldwide.
    For you guys to the North in Canada, shipping is $48.
    Anyone anywhere else in the world shipping runs about $75-$80.
    If you are in Texas, you will also be charged tax at checkout.
    No order minimum.

If you'd like to participate, comment in this thread AND shoot me an email at info@babzusa.com with your forum name, full name, phone number, and email (if different than the one you're using).

This will be open until May 21st. I chose this date so I can get participating members their BABz by the Memorial Day weekend. If we reach 30 before this date, I will go ahead and start processing orders and keep the 30% discount open.

If we reach 30, I will also select one order at random to receive theirs at absolutely no charge.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I've included some photos below.

Current Running Total: 35 (30% discount reached) (Updated at 1:20pm, 5/22/18)

Last edited by BlackoutATX; 04-01-2019, 04:36 AM.
    BABz - babzusa.com
    Austin, TX

I'd be in for 2.

Comment

I'd be interested in 2

Comment

I’m in for 2

Comment

I only have room for one on the corner but so far they’re great! 667038EE-FF83-4ABC-8E5D-3E7151C96ED1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnieMo View Post
            I'd be in for 2.
            Make sure you shoot me an email.

Originally posted by MikeB313 View Post
            I'd be interested in 2
            Originally posted by Torch View Post
            I’m in for 2
            Got both you guys down.

Originally posted by bsreid View Post
            I only have room for one on the corner but so far they’re great! [ATTACH]48312[/ATTACH]
            I love this!
            BABz - babzusa.com
            Austin, TX

Comment

Do you have a timeline on colors? Definitely interested!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cwalkley View Post
                Do you have a timeline on colors? Definitely interested!

Very soon! Biggest problem is deciding what colors. White and grey seem to be front runner with Red and Blue next. But nothing has been decided.

BABz - babzusa.com
                Austin, TX

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutATX View Post
                  I don't think I'm breaking any rules here. But someone please let me know if I am. I couldn't find anything as far as procedure for group buys. All of the 15% initial coupons have officially been used as of last night. Unfortunately, I will not be offering coupons in the future. However, I've put together a group buy for another organization, and I thought I'd make the same offer to my Tige forum members.

This is how it will work.

10 orders or more = 10% off
                  20 orders or more = 20% off
                  30 orders or more = 30% off

No order minimum.

If you'd like to participate, comment in this thread AND shoot me an email at info@babzusa.com with your forum name, full name, phone number, and email (if different than the one you're using).

This will be open until May 21st. I chose this date so I can get participating members their BABz by the Memorial Day weekend. If we reach 30 before this date, I will go ahead and start processing orders and keep the 30% discount open.

If we reach 30, I will also select one order at random to receive theirs at absolutely no charge.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I've included some photos below.

Current Running Total: 2

is one order still 4x BABZ?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cnote View Post
                    is one order still 4x BABZ?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                    1 order can be as many as you like. They are sold individually or in sets of 4.

BABz - babzusa.com
                    Austin, TX

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutATX View Post
                      1 order can be as many as you like. They are sold individually or in sets of 4.
                      In that case, everyone order 1 ball at a time. We'll have 30 orders in no time!!!!

Comment

Lol just my luck, ordered 2 off amazon on Wednesday, they got here this morning. Kids said "yay! Bouncy Ballz"

Comment

Originally posted by Aspidaso View Post
                          Lol just my luck, ordered 2 off amazon on Wednesday, they got here this morning. Kids said "yay! Bouncy Ballz"
                          Shoot me an email. I will count yours towards the group buy.

BABz - babzusa.com
                          Austin, TX

Comment

BABz Group Buy

Originally posted by UNSTUCK View Post
                            In that case, everyone order 1 ball at a time. We'll have 30 orders in no time!!!! [emoji3]

I actually thought about doing it on a per ball basis. 3 or 4 balls = 1 order. But thought this was easier. Most order 4, some order 2.

FYI. You do get a automatic 9% price break on ordering the set of 4.

Last edited by BlackoutATX; 05-12-2018, 04:13 PM.
                            BABz - babzusa.com
                            Austin, TX

Comment

Aww hell, just bought 2 and they arrived today! Great shipping times

Comment

Working...
                              X