Well...after 15 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well...after 15 years

'Merica!!! I bought my 1999 2100i in 2003 and Beck was the recipient of many hours in, on and behind that boat. The Tige community here has been a solid group that we were finally able to meet at our first reunion in 2012 (the year with 4 boats). He's now 6'4" at the tender age of 14 and we decided it was time for an upgrade. We drove 1000 miles round trip this last weekend to pick her up from Germaine and still were able to put 8 hours on the ticker surfing Havasu springs over the weekend. Thanks to TheGerman for showing us what this boat could do, thus making our decision easier for which model to choose and thanks to Germaine Marine for keeping her safe for us until we could make it out there.IMG_9368.jpgIMG_9373.jpgIMG_9369.jpg
    Fixing everyone elses boat just so I can use mine...

So happy for y'all! Great boat to say the least!
    Oh Yeah!

Comment

She's a beaut! Congrats on the new rig! Hoping to get a few more seasons out of my '99 then pick up an upgrade.

Comment

Congrats man!

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Did the same thing moving from a 98 2200v to a Z3. Such great boats. Enjoy!

Comment

Saweeeeet choice! Congratulations!
              Looking forward to checking it out at the reunion.
              Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Congrats!! That gel scheme is America AF. Is that the one they had for a while that they retro'd TAPS3 onto??

Comment

Looks like it. I spent a long time looking over it a year and a half ago. Nice boat.

Comment

Congrats Cory! Not sure you will ever have as much fun as you did behind the Red Rage machine.. but I am certain you will do your best! JK.... Great looking boat and look forward to hearing about the memories you create! Be sure to post some more pictures when you can... Can't believe how tall Beck is! Good stuff!

Comment

Congrats man! That’s a big upgrade.
                      You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Congrats, Awesome!
                        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Boom. Legit.
                          Germaine Marine
                          "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

That's great!
                            If you wanna know what I did , come with me next time...

Comment

Working...
                            X